Please use the Article ID when quoting our materials. To the examples below you may add HANDLE just as you normally do with DOI.
Lysenko, Lyudmila A. 2018. “The Beacon: A new journal for studying ideologies.” Beacon J. Stud. Ideol. Ment. Dimens. 1, 010100000.
– a two-digit number of the issue within the volume;
– a two-digit number of the article within the issue;
– a one-digit code of the article type:
– a two-digit code of the language:
– a two-digit code of the main article's scope of knowledge.
The Article ID specification system has a considerable advantage over the usual straight-through page specification of the contributions.
Of all the references lost (the input errors in reference data bases), there are: